The Montana Music Educators Association Conference will be held on October 16-18, 2019, at Billings Skyview.
The Headquarters Hotel for the event: Hilton Garden Inn 2465 Grant Road 406-655-8800
When making reservations use code MTEDUC in order to get the conference rate.
(no students at headquarters hotel, please)
To register online, you must be an active member of NAfME.
Please read all instructions, then use the link at the bottom of this page. The registration deadline is October 5, 2019. After that date, registrations must be made on site.
- Fill out the form on the first page with your basic information.
- Be sure to use your email address that is associated with NAfME. It is one way to assure the registration will go through properly.
- On the second page, please check the appropriate affiliate payment for you and add your lunches now. You may not get a lunch if you wait to pay for affiliate lunches at the conference.
- When adding a spouse, please include their name. If your spouse is a music teacher, they must register independently for the conference as a music teacher and pay the appropriate fees.
Register here: MMEA Conference Registration
- MMEA 2019 Call Exhibitors PDF – 351 KB