Please read all instructions, then use the link at the bottom of this page.
- Fill out the form on the first page with your basic information.
- Be sure to use your email address that is associated with NAfME. It is one way to assure the registration will go through properly.
- On the second page, please check the appropriate affiliate payment for you and add your lunches now. You may not get a lunch if you wait to pay for affiliate lunches at the conference.
- When adding a spouse, please include their name. If your spouse is a music teacher, they must register independently for the conference as a music teacher and pay the appropriate fees.
- You must use a credit card to register online. If you need to pay by check, please print out and complete Pdf Form. Mail the the completed form, with payment, to MMEA State Manager, 1992 Mission Way S, Kalispell, MT 59901.
- Remember to renew your NAfME membership before conference. Most NAfME memberships expire at or shortly after conference. If you let your membership expire you may have to wait in line to receive your packet and badge at conference.
You will receive a confirmation and an email receipt of your transaction. Please send any questions or concerns to David Barr at email@example.com Thanks for pre-registering!
Click on the link to register:
- 2017 conference registration form-updated PDF – 175 KB